Monday, August 22, 2011

Our business is not the increase but to plant and water

That was a statement I heard recently and it has been on my mind today, ours is not the increase but to plant and water. My hope is that in my day to day routine that I have some contact with others so that I can plant or water.

Perhaps, it happens when I explain a simple principle such as"you receive what you believe".

If you say that you are going to fail at something then you must believe it or you would not have said it. You have to not think negative thoughts and instead think of yourself as accomplishing the task at hand.  In the Bible we are taught that it is God's desire that we prosper. To think otherwise is not His desire for us, and if it is not his desire, then why should we think we are not equipped to succeed? 3Jo 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

So when you think negative thoughts, change your thoughts or thinking and think thoughts that show you winning in that situation.


2 comments:

  1. This is a great post. It's good to be reminded of that every now and then. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and for commenting. Comments are reviewed prior to posting. You will be notified via the blogger email system if your comment is posted. Comments deemed as spam, vulgar and/or profanity will most likely be deleted.