Tuesday, November 23, 2010

About getting through life here on this earth

A blog to talk about getting through life here on this earth. I have not found it to be an easy walk but one thing which always kept me going and going and going (yes, Energizer Bunny picture came to mind) is that God loves me and I love God. For that I am not ashamed. I am not religious but I believe in God and what he says in his Word, The Bible. The Bible is the most awesome book every written and it is the best book that will ever be.

Here, I will freely add my thoughts which will have Biblical context if I see fit, I will use/say the word/name God and Jesus and will utilize the cherished free speech I have in the U.S. of A.

Phil 2:15
That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;...

3 comments:

  1. "A blog to talk about getting through life here on this earth."

    "Here, I will freely add my thoughts which will have Biblical context if I see fit . . ."

    You go, girl! And do it your way! Good luck with your new blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and for commenting. Comments are reviewed prior to posting. You will be notified via the blogger email system if your comment is posted. Comments deemed as spam, vulgar and/or profanity will most likely be deleted.